My opinion (?

 

 𝅗What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?

I don’t have any problems about with having an exotic pet at home as long as as long as the required care is taken, also the pet is legally obtained, and it’s not  part of an endangered species,
that is, animals that are contemplated by law for responsible ownership.


 𝅗What is your opinion about cloning? 

I think the cloning it’s a big cientific advance, can help the animals in danger extinction,
through the birth of babies, as long as the tissu is from the baby or a young individual, and avoid the early death of individuals.


What is your opinion about animal testing?

I agree testing in animals for medicine, cause is  for the health of people, but for makeup, i’m not agree because is not a everyday need, besides it's beginning to create vegan makeup, that is, it's completely safe not to test in animals for makeup.


What is your opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?

I’m disagree, because I’m in favor of free and safe abortion. A woman has the right to decide about her body, and decide when to bring a life into the world, and that life has the right to be in an economically and emotionally stable home

 

Comentarios

  1. About your comment of cloning i agree, because at this time many speciess are being killed by companies who destroy their ecosystems, the climate change its another factor important in this massive extintion, and it is necesary a way for ensuring continuity of life.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting your point of view about cloning you have convinced me incredible how it can help the species that are in danger with this new technology.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with your point of view on cloning, it is a great way to help endangered species that I had not considered but now I do.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i never thought about the benefit of cloning animals on danger extinction, i really liked it, we have the same opinions, except the test on animals for medicine, but i agree with almost all!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I agree with your opinion regarding abortion, we should all be able to decide when to become mothers

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! I agree with your opinions, but I still doubt about the animal testing (? before I hadn't taken into account what you wrote uwu
    I loved the design of your blog, especially the hedgehog <3 <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I agree with your opinion on cloning, as this could really help the preservation of a species that is currently endangered

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite thing

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT