3 Animal-related videos

Animal videos totally necessary in our lifes....


The reality biting my tail

“I can fell the dog's pain. The dog it's me when i was an innocent university student in the first semester, and the cat wit its bite, represent the reality the pain my brain when i did my firts test."

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHIhxdHpuDh/?igshid=bwi6pbuly2n5


How I want to look versus how I look

“This video is so funny, when I saw it for the first time I laughed a lot, the difference between expectation and reality is very big, but it is all due to the care they gave to the dog's hair.”



The disguise

"This is an intelligent technique, they hide the true smell of the calf with the hide of a dead calf, so the mother of the dead calf sees the live one as her true son, it is like a lie but necessary."





Comentarios

  1. MY GOD, I loved the second video, I laughed a lot so I saw it more than once, I think it must happen to all the owners of that breed of dogs that they forget to comb them and then they are so messy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How crazy the third video did not know that they put a piece of the dead calf in an adoptive so that the mother could adopt it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I laughed a lot that with the first two videos, good way to start the week

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jakdjk poor puppy x2, cats can't play and they have to sue the hairdresser akjhdk

    ResponderEliminar
  5. in the last video, i don't understand what they do:C

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hahaha, the first video perfectly represents my 2020.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite thing

My opinion (?

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT