My favorite thing

 The Guitar

My Guitar (really  are 2 jaja)

In 2008 my parents gave me my firts guitar, that was 3/4 ( i mean, it was small), they gave me that because my sister play the guitar, so they thought maybe i wanted learn too.

In 2014 my parents gave me my guitar 4/4, her name is Alma ( i don´t know why, but i liked this name).

It's played doing chords (weird positions with the fingers) with the left hand (right if you're left handed), and with the right hand strums the strings.

Now i play guitar sometimes, because i'm so busy with the university,  i lost practice, and my level it's not what it was, when i was in the Liceo i played so much because i was in a music club, and us group it was named "Los duraznitos cosmicos" ( it was my fault, I should never have let Matias speak). If you want, i can tell the story of the name in the comments.

I liked because thank to her i met important people for me, friends, my boyfriend, one of the best teachers i had, i lived experiences very beautiful of which I am proud, for example: play guitar and sing for more than 2000 people, with my group we were the opening act for Noche de Brujas. When i play i feel I flourish, or that I can float.

The guitar opened me door to many things and i'm so grateful.

I think my life without it would be so empy because the music it's part of me, it's beauty and fellings, my guitar represent everything for me, and if i lost her one day, i would cry,  because it has a history and precious memories.


My baby 





Comentarios

  1. Hi! I also have a guitar and the feeling that gives you when playing is very nice and peaceful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, your feelings with the guitar are really beautiful, i hope you can play it more, and you can feel and know more the world with you guitar. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the stories behind your guitars, meeting people with the same tastes or just meeting people, it's nice, it allows us to know different stories and different realities

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I know how you feel now that you don't play the guitar too much because I play an instrument too and it's so sad.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Elisabet!. I really admire people who have a talent for playing instruments! I would very much like to learn one day uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 😍😍 I love it, I sold my guitar and I miss it so much :(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love the design of your guitar, I like that parents give instruments to their children when something appeals to them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My opinion (?

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT