Let introduce myself

Hello everyone!!!!

My name is Elisabett Varas, i'm a student of veterinary medicine in Universidad de Chile. I live in Illapel with my family and my dogs Kaiser, Chico (he is so big) and Onix (the demon).
I think i am apassionate about creativity and the expression of emotions through art. I love to draw, sing, play guitar, and create "editorial" style makeup.
I'm a very shy person (i think that is why i like express myself in another way), BUT👀 with my friends i'm an outgoing tornado.

Well i hope you liked this little introduction to my life (or something like that jaja😆).
 
Remember to drink water, bye bye. 

Onix and Chico
                                                            
Kaiser
 

Drawing for my sister

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite thing

My opinion (?

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT