MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

 Histology

 I print the Powerpoint of the class and i write all that the teacher says, trying to keep my notes in order and with a lot of color (without color it's so bored). When the presentation has images I try to identify its parts and i write its corresponding names. I complement the class with the Histology book by Ross.

The main contents i have seen:
1. Embryonic development  
2. Epithelial tissue
3. Glandular epithelial tissue
4. Connective tissue
5. Ectoderm derivatives
6. Nervous tissue
7. Cartilage
8. Bone
9. Muscle
10. Visceral lateral mesoderm

I like it because for me it's fun and an easy subject. I love biology, it is almost only biology. I also like it because the histological samples are very colorful, beautiful and very clear to see. It's a very interesting subject because it shows how organisms works at the microscopic level and gives way to pathology.

Well my teacher is nice, and very smart, she  teaches very well, she makes the class more funny and completly, she remember me one teacher i had in the Liceo. Because of teacher Maria Soledad i want to be a teachert in this subject and  teach future generations histology. 

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, the disposition of the teacher and the way she conducts the classes, makes the subject more entertaining

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like histology! and I agree with your opinion regarding the teacher, she teaches well

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite thing

My opinion (?